Dr. Deirdre McMullen is board certified in family medicine and tries to emphasize wellness in her practice while also managing chronic and acute conditions. She provides traditional family medicine including annual physicals, well woman exams, immunizations, and well child/ baby services in addition to her cosmetic procedures and weight loss management. From illness to wellness, we hope you will find a home in our patient family.
Dr. McMullen was initially in a larger group but is now in solo practice in Missouri City, where she also resides. She is married and has two children, and six dogs.
- B.S. Biology, Trinity University, 1992
- M.D. University of Texas Medical School at Houston, 1996
- Family Medicine Residency, Memorial Hermann Family Practice Residency Program Finished 1999
- Board Certified since 1999
- Member, St. Catherine’s Episcopal Church